2008 HOOTERS calender

D

d13r

478b830745a41595.jpg

LOL Nice hooters, dude.

Too funny, JB. I must admit I gave a big sigh and shook my head
before opening it up and just said..."Will he ever learn?" LOL Guess you did!

Jenn
ICONATOR_dc703736ad8118fdb02250ee10.gif

HEY D-CUP!!!

YA THINK I'M PISSED???

WAIT TILL Beefy CHECKS IT OUT!!!

IT AIN'T ONE DAMN BIT FUNNY!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

AND ONE MORE THING D-CUP???

I GUESS WHEN YOU GET SET IN THE CORNER NOW DAYS THEY TAKE YOUR POST COUNT TOO???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR TELLING ME I'M NOT PAYING ATTENTION!!!

DUH!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>What happened to the "D13er" we
>all know and love to
>take beer from? Who is
>this rookie "d13r" with 41
>posts?

I don't know, but he's got absolutely NO credibility. 41 posts? Sheesh...I'm not gonna believe a thing that jackass says.
LOL

Jenn
ICONATOR_dc703736ad8118fdb02250ee10.gif

LMAO!!!

D-CUPS GOT AN IMPOSTER!!!

REMEMBER WHEN YOU BOYS LAUGHED AT ME???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I know. The new D-Cup SUCKS

Man, for the old day's when there was a
REAL D13r. His days will never be seen
again.

Stuck Down, In the prime of his life.
LORD, that Church service was nice. My Mother
cryed, and cryed, and cryed..........

Got a little Misty myself, sniff sniff.....

What's one to do.....go on with life.......

Sad Times.

Lrv

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-08 AT 06:23PM (MST)[p]I forgot the term for the soft feathers, close to a bird ?
BTW, can you pet these Hooters ?

Pretty sure I saw Miss November in a Hooters in Austin, Texas. She was one plain-Jane. Such a let down. Even my 18 year old son was disappointed.

eel,

You think I am sick? What about "mini-d"? Look at January! That is some underage Hooter right there!

I personally like that shy demure pose of Miss August....seems like such a sweet girl.
And how about that hot sexy pose of Miss September...Showing some tail!

------------------------------------------------------
By the way,
I live in UT.
There are a lot of UTARDS that live here.
I have also seen quite a few WYOMORONS, NEVADUHNS, COLORADORKS, ID-IOTS and AIRHEADZONANS in my travels.

RE: Who can resist a nice little kitten?

Makes ya wanna snuggle with that kitten doesn't it???:)

RE: Who can resist a nice little kitten?

I always wondered how a cat could get away with this? What about a dog sticking his nose in a gal's crotch? If I did that I would get tossed in jail and slapped to death!;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom