2008 Colorado Draws (& Raffles)

I just 5 moose raffle tickets for a Colorado bull. They were handled by the SCI Colorado Chapter in Colorado Springs. I will buy some of these also. How many tickets are they selling. Memory says it's like 1500 for sheep & 500 for mtn goat. They use to pull the tickets are the sheep/goat hunter's orientation in June----guess they change that. CB

CB,

Thanks for supporting the Colorado groups. No limit on sheep/goat ticket sales any more (except that no one may purchase more than 25). You're correct, the raffle tag used to be drawn at the hunter's orientation but that orientation has been pushed back into July the last couple of years by CDOW. As such, the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society started drawing it at their fundraiser. This year that's on Saturday, April 19th, at the Denver Merchandise Mart.

Brenton,

I sent you a PM....

Where do you purchase tickets for the sheep and goat raffle drawings???

Ramdreamer----Is there a place to order tickets for the banquet? I couldn't find it on the RMBS site. I see if I can convince the better half into a road trip. CB

ColoradoBob,

I'm told that the banquet info and order form should be approved at the board meeting tonight and will be posted on the website as soon as possible thereafter (maybe as early as this weekend). It would be great if you could make it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom