2008 Antelope.....MONSTER

kilowatt

Don't have any idea where this Antelope was just taken only that the hunter is a Dr. Myers, I'm guessing Arizona or New Mexico.
Brian

48b60fde1b9d7a36.jpg

48b610443bcb7515.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-08 AT 09:19PM (MST)[p]Dr. Meyers tagged that antelope last week (one of the Arizona conservation tags) hunting with Vaquero Outfitters and Pronghorn Guide Service. It's a mid-90s buck; time will tell where it'll end up in the book ...

Lv2hnt

I've seen a few of Dr. Myers antelope kills over the last several years. Looks like he tagged another one! WOW!!!!

Eel

What a beast! That buck is Huge!!!!!I wonder what the overall length is?

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Truly spectacular, thanks for the additional pix!! :)

We take a lot of 80" and better bucks off our New Mexico leases, but this thing is a beast!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Looks like Tony Grimmett in the white T shirt. He's a heck of a speed goat guide. He's always into the big bucks. I ran into him on my wifes goat hunt and he was very cordial.

That Myers feller sure takes some studs, I've seen pictures of some of the others that he's taken - very impressive.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Have to say, If its a conservation tag that Doc bought, its money well spent. Talk about thousands and thousands of $$$ going to conservations efforts. Im happy - although a bit jealous of such antelope. Congrats to the crew that helped guide the hunter to such trophy!!!!!

Great Pic's! that is exactly what my idea of a monster lope should look like. Some are kinda freakish, this one is simply beautiful!!

Joey

Freakish is right!! That almost looks photo shopped its so big. Congrats to Dr. Myers. If you like big antelope you should check out Tony Grimmetts video "Size Does Matter" He's got a lot of huge goats featured in it. I'd probably poop myself if I had a goat that size in my scope!! What a toad...

Steve

That's the second giant animal that Dr. Meyer has taken this year on an Arizona Governor's tag. He took a giant strip mule deer just a few weeks ago with Clay Bundy.

From everything I've heard about this guy, he's a heck of a person. Not only does he contribute serious money to these conservation tags for wildlife, he apparently does the same stuff with surgeries for needy kids and others who can't afford proper medical care. Sounds like a guy who more than puts his money where his mouth is.

Congratulaions, Doc!

What an awesome goat. Its amazing how symetrical it is for being so big. His world record buck doesn't look as good as this one. He has sure killed some awesome animals! I wish i would have invented lazer eye surgery.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom