2008 31' Hornet Camp Trailer KSL

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

Found this Trailer on KSL a few nights ago!
2008 Hornet Camp Trailer 31' with 2 slideouts like New 4,000.00

I was thinking somebody forgot to put the 1 in front of the 4,000.00 to make it 14,000.00?

But Oh Hell no!

I sent the JOKER an e-mail asking about the Trailer thinking somethings Wrong at 4,000.00 Right?

I get this e-mail today!

What'ya Think?

Hi
Please apologize me for my delayed response. Let me tell you a few words about the trailer. It's a 2008 Keystone Hornet RARE 2 SLIDE OUTS in perfect running condition with a clean title.
The interior is extra clean and very impressive. It is a non smoker and VERY spacious with a private front master bedroom that features a queen bed and closets.
I must say that is a very reluctant sale because I'm going through a divorce right now, and I'm in a time crunch, which forces me to sell it under market value. This turns out to be a financial disaster for me. Anyone who went through a divorce knows exactly what I'm talking about! Therefore, the price is $4,000 ( shipping included )
The trailer is located in Iowa ( but so i can enlarge my perspectives and reach more buyers, i listed it on numerous states ). I have a friend who works for DAS company, so there won't be a problem arranging for a truck to transport the trailer to your home address.
The trailer will arrive at your shipping address in 3 to 5 days, depending on weather and traffic. Because of my work ( I'm a petroleum engineer ), the financial part will be manage by Google Checkout which means that will have 5 days to inspect and verify the trailer before Google Checkout will forward the money to my account. Basically, it's similar to buying a trailer locally, the money will be sent to their holding account, and they will keep the money until you will receive the trailer.
If you're still interested and you would like to go over the transaction steps email me back ASAP, time is of the essence, and I have to decide.
Hope to hear from you soon,

P.S. for pictures please visit: http://www.use.com/deb313b650ef32de5b04

***Oh I get Free Shipping too!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Ya CUPSY!

Free Shipping!

And I'm sure you can pay him with G-Pal!

In advance I'm Sure!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

B-Poop-DROPPER,
Are you saying this is a scam?

Steve
"I bet you wish your nose was a d!ck so you could use it to f*ck butts" -MacGruber

You're the Wisz,Wisz,You tell me?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

The last good deal I saw on there was for a four wheeler and her husband was just killed in Iraq. Great story but the same con.

If it was that good of a deal I would imagine a local would jump all over it... Why search any further other than to scam people?

Tell him you have a buddy in Iowa who will load it on his lowboy.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Don't do it! This is almost exactly like a post I saw for a boat I almost bought. I kept asking the guy real specific questions about shipping and what not. He couldn't answer my questions. Turns out it was a scam. I sent the guy one last email telling him what I really thought of him. I never heard back from him.

>Too late bop, I already bought
>it. Wired the money and
>now I'm just waiting on
>the shipment.

WTH NVB?? He already sold it to me! Sent him the Western Union an hour ago. Maybe he has two?

Damn...already sold. Congrats to the lucky buyer!

Steve
"I bet you wish your nose was a d!ck so you could use it to f*ck butts" -MacGruber

Not Sold!

Ad Yanked!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom