20 minute fishing trip

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I told my wife I want to catch one more halibut this morning. As soon as I get one I'm coming in. I launched at 7am and paddled across the traffic lane and dropped in since the tide was running the direction I wanted to go anyway. I was back at the dock at 7:20. Halibut for dinner tonight.

47846gopr0150.jpg

Life is rough, eel. Congrats...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Did You Sport Him all the Way Home like that Eel?:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

> Did You Sport Him all
>the Way Home like that
>Eel?:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Eel's kin?

https://youtu.be/IvQtjUB5u1E

#livelikezac

Eel I have a question. Since you catch it, do you make the wife clean it and cook it for dinner?

RELH

Mrs. Eel LACKS a Sharp Knife. Thusly, she has Eel, every time he drags Home Bait sized fish, to use an old Spoon or Wood Chip to make it Table Ready for .... Hors d'oeuvre's

The above was written for (4) Overton, 1911, Red & REHL. It has none of my Fingerprints upon such writing's.

Jager, I'm just living a fantasy....I know. :D

RELH, if she happens to be sober when I get home she offers to help. Nah, I got it babe....

elkassassin, yep. I show off my pisscutter halibut all the way home. Sometimes I stop at the drive-in for a burger. :D

Sober = ????

In Humbolt if we did that with Bait Fish it was to; Allow the Fragrance's of Marijuana, SMOKE our Fish as we drove through town.

Now THAT might be Smacked .. ? I am New Here.

Jagerdad :)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-06-18 AT 06:47AM (MST)[p]>Sober = ????
>
>In Humbolt if we did that
>with Bait Fish it was
>to; Allow the Fragrance's of
>Marijuana, SMOKE our Fish as
>we drove through town.
>
>Now THAT might be Smacked ..
>? I am New Here.
>
>
>Jagerdad :)

Smack, what sex?

Jager, you learn quick. It's medical marijuana only. :)

Eel if I have to run out there for a halibut steak I will. Don?t be shocked when I show up. I can trespass kali without fear thanks to the Leo concealed exemption. Coming soon.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Hope your sex last longer..
>Smacked

Smacked,

Why do all pot heads use glass pipes shaped like male genitalia?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-18 AT 03:15AM (MST)[p]
Eel Smoked His Halibut as He Drove Past SMACKDADDY'S Place!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

When you wake from a good night sleep a get up in morning to go potty and and your undies are stuck to your plick or your commando ( no sleeping attire) And or your stream is hitting the tub while aiming for toilet bowl..equals sex for old folk. .
Smacked

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom