20 Car!

K

ktc

Joey Lagano won his first Sprint Cup race today. I am officially dropping Jr cuz he sucks. The #20 is now my guy.

HE DID WIN IT!!!

BUT THERE ARE TWO THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!!

A GREEN,WHITE,CHECKERED!!!

OR A RACE WON WHILE CARS ARE PARKED DUE TO RAIN!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I can see dropping jr. but I have to question switching to logano. He does just as bad as jr. Neither one of them can run competitive. It doesn't make sense to drop someone whos 19th in point to someone 21st in points.

Got to go with Kyle Busch. He will, before he is done surpass Dale Sr. as the greatest driver of all time.

>Got to go with Kyle Busch.
>He will, before he is
>done surpass Dale Sr. as
>the greatest driver of all
>time.

Maybe in the A-Hole Dept, but not driving.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

OH GAWD!!!

jacky CHIMES IN!!!

IF YOUR BUDDY KYLE DOESN'T WIN,HE SURE IS A CHILDISH POUTING LITTLE BASTARD!!!

I'LL ROOT FOR JUST ABOUT ANYBODY BUT KYLE!!!

SORRY jacky!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

It was an ok race, I don't really like
rain shortened races either, especially
if the winner was not a top 10 car all day,
Hell, he brought out the 9th caution, and
then the next thing you know he is the
winner.
The thing that upsets me is that nascar
nows what the weather will be like in the
afternoon, start the race a little earlier
so you don't run into this problem, also
without running all those extra caution laps
they would have been able to finish.
Congrats to the 20 though, someone has to
get there first somehow!
"GO SMOKE"

He is 21st in points, but he is a rookie on a new track almost weekly. Junior is 19th and has run every track a dozen times. I still like Junior but he is pissing me off. I am also a big Martin fan, but he will retire soon so I dont need any his stuff I need to replace soon! Yes, Junior wrecked the whole field yesterday.

Kyle Busch just sucks. When he broke that awesome guitar after the Nashville race I knew he was a douche bag. Why would you do something that embarrassing, ungrateful, and stupid?

So for now, Joey is my guy. We all know the 20 car is a good one and so is Zippy. Give Lagano some time. I bet he runs a lot better once NASCAR starts going to tracks for the second time in the second half of the season.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-09 AT 05:56AM (MST)[p]KTC. It sounds like you will just go with whoever wins that week, maybe robby Gordon can be your boy next week. Go ahead and pull for that rice burning 20 car.

Well NASCAR88, I dont think thats true. He's wants to root for someone who will be a round for a while, and has the potential too be good. If he roots for whoever wins that week, why was he a JR. fan? We all know he cant win. You JR. fans need to realize that he isn't as good as his father was, and he never will be. Just like Kyle Petty was never as good as Richard Petty. The name Earnhardt might give you more possibilities in NASCAR but it doesn't guarantee success.

I think I understand he isn't as good as his dad Don't ya think thats a little plain to see. But I don't jump ship and go with a guy that won with a 30 place car. Once Jr's team gets a few races under their belts together you will see the rats run back to the ship. even his dad had a few years when everybody thought he had lost it. It's all about the team and the crew chief driver relationship.

Come on 88, I liked Jr way before his dad died. Dig back into the NASCAR threads and you will see I mentioned Lagano back a bit. I still like Jr but I get sick of pulling for a guy who cannot pit, wrecks the field, and finishes outside the top ten. Sorry 88 but it has been a long while since I got to be happy for a winner, like last year at Michigan?

Rice burner? Dude those rice burner cars look exactly like a Chevy? What's up with that?;-)

Yes, he does get frustrating to watch but can you even think of the pressure on this guy. I'm not ready to jump ship he will work it out. He just needs to race the car and don't worry if everybody respects him. Just can't find it in me to back a driver in a toyota or a ford for that matter. Thats just me, everyone has a favorite make even if nascar makes them look alike.

One good thing there is another Earnhardt coming down the pipe Jeffery, Looks alot like his grandpa.

I am not quitting Junior, we go way back. Give me your opinion 88, Why does Junior run the exact equipment of Martin, Johnson, and Gordon, yet he does not compete well when those 3 are running up front or winning every week? I would love to see Junior drive the exact car one of those other three ran and won with, at the same track, during the same year, and see what he does? He ran better in the #8 Budweiser car than the 88.

I wont remove my 88 stickers or my license plate frames just yet. I just need to find a 20 sticker which they probably dont make since Joey has not done anything YET!

KTC, they still have plain #20
stickers left over from smoke,
they don't say any names, you
can get them from nascar.com,

When smoke changed I had to
reload all my gear, it can
be expensive, when I like
hats, of which I have 6 of!
"GO SMOKE"

Thats the same question i ask myself, In a interview the other day he said he had the set up of the 14 and 39 car. Yes those cars are hendrick cars but you would think he would be using and sharing set ups with the 24,48 and 5. There is something going on inside the hendrick camp that we don't know about. 88 tomorrow. LATER

Sorry KTC, last week I questioned your judgement on dumping Jr. and switching to Logano. Now Logano is ahead of Jr. and you might be right after all. And now to NASCAR88, why wouldn't you go with Tony Stewarts setup in your car. The 14 car is leading the points and winning races, why not try their setup.

shed,

No big deal. I started watching NASCAR back when Jr came on the scene. He was my guy long before Sr died. After his death all the Sr fans were Jr fans. I guess I like the under dog a bit in any sport. Lagano is perfect for me, great owner, great sponsor, and a good young driver. I still like Jr, but something is up and he wont be in the driver seat of the 88 for too awful long if he dont get after it. I just dont see jr's problem as an equipment problem. I think it is a Jr problem?

Even though I dont care for Stewart much, he is much more likeable as an owner. He still drives hard but keeps his mouth shut unless he has something constructive to say.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom