2 women in heaven

D

D13er

2 women in heaven
1st woman: Hi! My name is Sandra.
2nd woman: Hi! I'm Sylvia. How'd you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.
2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking.

I ran up into the attic and searched,and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds.
I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Funny!

Ya never know Manny, maybe she accepted Christ on her way out the door.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-09 AT 05:58PM (MST)[p]?????? cheaters don't go to heaven??????
Or is this a subject I don't want to touch?

dozidotes and marezidotes and little lamzidivy

If cheaters can't go to heaven does that mean there's no sports? Sounds great.

Sooo! The old man is still setting on the couch munching chips, sipping a cold one, watching NASCAR, shortly after being laid by some bimbo who's been disposed of in the freezer. His bitchey wife went titties up after finding nothing wrong.

I'm thinking ... what's wrong with this picture?? Hmmmm! can't come up with a thing. How 'bout you guys.

RUS

>Sooo! The old man is still
>setting on the couch munching
>chips, sipping a cold one,
>watching NASCAR, shortly after being
>laid by some bimbo who's
>been disposed of in the
>freezer. His bitchey wife went
>titties up after finding nothing
>wrong.
>
>I'm thinking ... what's wrong with
>this picture?? Hmmmm! can't come
>up with a thing. How
>'bout you guys.
>
>RUS

Nothing wrong from where I am standing..
I must be looking at the same picture as you Rus.. He took care of two problems almost at the same time..

Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom