2-way Radios

K

kresdon

I am new to the forum but not new to hunting or the outdoors. I am in the market for some new 2-way radios but I am not sure what brand or style I'd like to go with. I used to own a Garmin Rino 530 HCX but sold it. It did too much for my liking. I'm looking for a 2-way radio that doesn't make those annoying beeping noises and can come with or without GPS mapping capabilities. I have done some research on different kinds but I thought who better to ask than the people who use them. So let's here your opinions/likes/dislikes. If you could post a link with your comment that would be great.

i have a rino 520 that i love. battery life is amazing and you can turn off all the functions if you want to. they have a silent mode. you can use them for a gps or radio or both. the range of the radio is far better than any other 2way i have used.

+1

I have the 520 and 530 and love them. Much better range and nice to see where the people I'm talking to are at.

The Rinos are the only way to go. Do any other GPS manufactures make a GPS with radio, because I have not yet seen one. I wonder if Garmin has a patent on it or something.

They have just come out with the Garmin 600 series which comes with GPS, 2-way Radio, preloaded maps, digital camera, touch screen, and more. I just ordered one, so I will have to get back to you on how well I like it. My buddy who is very nontechnical bought one and knows how to use it, so it could not be that hard.

Check it out here: Best GPS for Hunting: http://www.bestforhunting.com/best-gps-for-hunting/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom