2 less moose in CO.

Robiland,

I see what kind of person you are when you come on a thread to attack me and ignore someone is advocating murdering women. Your a stand-up guy. Be proud.

It was 100% her fault and she should be charged.

Should not have killed the two moose................

But i think the death penalty for her might be a bit steep.

I suspect sarcasm was intended on that count though.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Huntindad,

I can see where you are coming from. I would agree that this woman should know better and maybe she should have some sort of fine put on her by the state. Maybe, dependent upon investigation. Also I can see where you stand regarding whether or not to kill the 2 moose. I can see situations where the authorities could lean both ways depending on other knowledge not included into the article. We can all agree that this lady should have known better but what if we let the moose live and next time its a little 7 year old kid that does not know better? I think a lot of their decisions depends on juxtaposition of people in relation to the animals on a daily basis and any previous habits of the moose. These aren't easy decisions for the authorities and we are not there.

This talk of fines and being charged with a crime is BS. What should she be charged with? What is the legal distance you are allowed to get to an animal?

The lady got too close. She got her butt kicked for doing so. The moose should not have been killed. End of story. Good lord, a lot of people want the police involved in everything.

+1000 mulecreek! No crime was committed, just an extreme lack of common sense. IMO they should have hazed the moose, not kill them.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-06-13 AT 10:50AM (MST)[p]Thanks for posting the article Mr Mntman

It's a sad deal that some people have become so detatched from nature that they've lost respect/caution for such large and powerful animals. That woman should have known better but because of her attitude and actions a couple moose had to die.

I agree with the officials though, the moose had to die because of their reaction to the woman's poor actions.

It's just another example of people behaving badly and wildlife pays the toll.

Zeke

she lived in the area AND didn't know cow moose are protective of their calf. Maybe she just didn't see it until she walk up on it.
They should first try to chase the moose away from the area and then if that didn't work then Wack it. They was just to quick to pull the trigger for a quick ending to a problem.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>she lived in the area AND
>didn't know cow moose are
>protective of their calf. Maybe
>she just didn't see it
>until she walk up on
>it.
>They should first try to chase
>the moose away from the
>area and then if that
>didn't work then Wack it.
>They was just to quick
>to pull the trigger for
>a quick ending to a
>problem.
>

I understand that a lot or most people don't know much about moose if anything at all especially their behavior. However if I went to a different country and came upon an animal that was 6' tall especially with a baby. Common sense applies as in I am keeping my distance. The animal could be completely harmless but I wouldn't know that so I'd stay away...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom