2 left over buck tags

desperatehills

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-15 AT 08:23AM (MST)[p]If you didn't draw a buck tag in the first draw can you buy 2 in the left over sale? That is two per hunter

Not 100% sure, but I think you can but one has to be a leftover and the other a reduced price leftover. Like I said....my best guess.

py

Yes, if you're talking antelope. You can get one in the draw and one as a leftover or two in the leftovers if they are available and you didn't draw any. Both would be full price and you can also have up to four reduced price doe antelope tags for a total of six tags. If you're talking deer or elk, you are only allowed one bull and one mulie buck a year. You can get two cow elk tags though. You can also get a separate whitetail buck tag since it's a different type and species and in many areas if you have an either sex mulie tag it may also be good for a whitetail. You just really have to look at the units and what is allowed on a tag that you have because it varies within a Region depending on what unit you are hunting. The season dates many times are also different.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom