-2 ALITTLE CHILLY HOW BOUT YOU?

elkassassin

Long Time Member
2 Below right now & I'll bet it goes lower by First Light!

How bout in your neck of the woods?

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

It's changin!

-4 now!:D

If I had Listened!

time to get the whiskey out, and hunt woofs,,,,flying or non flying, kitty cats, any weight or sex,,,,,coyotes ,long tail or short,,,,how about it roy. elkassassin you in??

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-12 AT 07:19AM (MST)[p]You ain't going to believe it but it was 83 here yesterday, 79 at 6PM, was fighting with the Mrs. about the temp we had the AC set to in the house. She likes it a tad warmer than I do. I start to sweat at about 78, she is fine at 80.

Cold front moved through over night. Winds were howling. Dropped down to 50, will be in the 60's through New Year's. No rain in sight.

elkun, I forgive your spelling mistakes. You went to Union. I understand.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I went chukar hunting yesterday too, and it was 10 degrees here. We even had a little snow, in Southern Utah.

when I got to the bus barn it said -21F second time this year we've hit 20 below been 9 or 10 below every morning for a couple weeks

7mm wsm 600yrd. and closer checkmate

20 degrees in Lone Pine, Ca.

All the duck water is frozen.
The 'yotes are holed up waiting for the calving to begin.
Fire going in the fireplace.
The wife is baking cookies in the kitchen.
Not a Democrat in sight.

My new Springer pup gets here tomorrow.

Life is good if you are me.

Merry Christmas to all of you and yours.

All I know is that at the poker game last night boot was wearing bandaids over his n****** to keep them from poking out, and he had a hand warmer wrapped around ....never mind:)

I will take Roy's temps anyday over what we have here!

-4 in Fruita, +6 in Palisade, that's one of the reasons to live in the east end of the Grand Valley.

They are showing a high of 27 deg F for us tomorrow, and wind gusts to 60mph, windchill right at 0.

I'm at home using the last of my vacation days, my wife and oldest girl both have the flu. My youngest girl is taking antibiotics and an inhaler for respiratory infection. I'm huffing hand sanitizer hoping I don't get sick :)

Oh yeah, we all had the flu shot!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-12 AT 05:09PM (MST)[p] SUN WAS BRIGHT TODAY AT 58 DEGREES........HOG HUNTING WAS GOOD !!!!!!!!...........I LIKE CALI.....................YD.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/ka...9/weather-forecast/2203593?partner=Googleonex

2311idiot.jpg

She likes it a
>tad warmer than I do.
>I start to sweat at
>about 78, she is fine
>at 80.
>
See...another reason why I will NEVER visit you! ARe you sh*tting me, Roy? 80 freakin' degrees INSIDE a house? WTF?

I keep my central air on 65 all summer. I keep it at 67 in winter. Good LORD I'd melt at your place. That is just ridiculous. THere is NO reason to be that hot. I want to step inside my house and feel cool. I cannot be hot.

If I ever visit you in Texas I'm not coming to your hot house. No way. Guess your wife knows how to keep me out, huh? LOL

-8 This mornin Boys!

Too damn Cold for the World to End!

They gonna make us Suffer another Day!:D

If I had Listened!

Ain't heard from woodruff?

But I can only Imagine!

He probably ain't even wearin a Light Jacket yet!:D

If I had Listened!

26 here, Oh wait your must be talking about outside!

Hey Red when boob shows up to play poker with his band-aid and hand warmer on. Did that make it that much more Nipply for ya?

I think Woody can't report I am betting his feet stuck to the floor when he woke and tried to jump out of bed!

Rutnbuck

It was -21 doing chores in the dark. 10 East of Gunnison.
Just walked in the office and it is now 9 Acording to the
car in Mt Crested Butte. There is still green showing on the pines so it cant get real cold yet.

"I cannot be hot."

Krud TripleK just blew my fantasy right outta the water lol.

Slick
"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

It has warmed up some here in the last couple days, 20 this morning. We have had though, 4 feet of standing settled snow in the last 24 hours. 4 feet!! My place is buried, heading out the door now to at least get some paths going.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

JUDAS sage!

That'll require some energy gettin from your Truck to the House!

If I had Listened!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom