2 A-Zone Dandys

CHWino_1

We don't kill bucks like this every year let along two in less than 24 hours.

My nephew Ethan shot is best buck in his 2 years of hunting. I wasn't there last night but my brother guided him on this buck. 10 miles from the ocean this is a true blacktail. 18" tall with heavy mass.
9360bigfork.jpg

This morning our buddy Fred knocked down this heavy 3x3. He has turned in lobster front forks and crazy bases. 130 lbs field dressed.
7035mass.jpg

My brother found the shed to the three pointer this spring.
1652shed.jpg

9221bothbucks.jpg

Those are both dandy Blackies. Your country seems to kick out the same quality of buck that the country behind Mt Diablo that i grew up on. The bigger bucks aren't near going to book but who cares, they are great bucks for the area.

Congrats to the successful Hunters!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Just heard from Fred. The 3x3 scores 125. Here's a great pic of the bucks at the redwood tree where we have our camp.
8892buckstree.jpg

I grew up on blacktails in the Rumsey canyon. The book doesn't tell the story on these guys. We always looked for mass and frame. They are, in my opinion. The prettiest deer there is. Congrats!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom