$2.89

Guess I better check. Late last week it was $3.09 here for cash. It's been dropping every day but I don't think we're that low yet.

$3.67 here in Susanville Ca.Were getting ripped off big time.It's cheaper all around us in smaller towns.

Oil was less than $70 a barrel yesterday, it's about time!!

Any bets that everything else that was driven higher by fuel prices (groceries) doesn't go back down??
It's going to be a huge profit margin for merchants now that will keep killing us consumers!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

2.49 In Western Nebraska. First time I've ever seen it cheaper than WYO. I used to go to Torrington, Wy just to fill up. Not any more. SWEET!!

Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

It was $2.45 here in Austin but I heard on the radio of a place where it was $2.07!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

FLEH said-
"I hate UTAH! It is still $3.11 here in Richfield UTAH!!"

That's because of the price of that damn farm bull you put on Monroe mountain last summer, they gotta pay for it somehow!! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Last Sunday I stopped at Ruth, CA, a store near my deer hunting ground. $4.89 for regular and $5.13 for deisel.

I bought a Coke and drove home.:)

Eel

That's a mighty expensive Coke Eel, hope it was a fountain on ice and not just in a plain old red and white can!! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Slam, everything is expensive up there this time of year. The "harvest" is complete and the locals have plenty of money.

I know a guy who takes smoked salmon up there and sells it for $40 a pound, ans sells out in short order. They get the munchies baaaad up there.:)

Eel

$2.95 here in west valley Ut. dropping a little more every day
Good Luck and Great Memories

Why is it that when oil goes up you can see the price increase about two days later at the pump and yet when it comes down it seems we're about 2 months behind?

Just drove back to central utah from New York City. I got back this morning. The cheapest gas was just outside Kansas City at $2.13, the most expensive was in Vail Colorado at $3.25, I just drove on to Rifle. I saw something else in Vail for the first time. Disposable gasoline gloves in a dispenser next to the pump. I guess those rich, spoiled candy azzes don't want to get gas all over there 10 karat rocks. Why was I in New York? Found a smoking deal on a CNG Ford Expedition. So when gas drops to $2. a gallon for probably one week, I'll still be paying less than half that.

Don't forget OPEC announced a 1.5 million barrel a day cutback in production last week. While the price of oil didn't raise at the announcement because of the worldwide stock drops, I predict we will see oil rise again this week maybe back to $80. We should also start to see the usual excuses in heating oil, refinery problems, weather, etc, to bump oil costs back up.

These low oil prices are just temporary and will last long enough to get everyone off the renewable energy kick so we can stay addicted to oil. There were several announcements already last week of companies putting renewable energy plans on hold.

$2.35 here in Molalla oregon...$2.05 at Safeway .30 cent discount for buying $150 worth of groceries! (.10 off for each $50 spent)

muleyman

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-08 AT 01:26PM (MST)[p]It was $2.75 at the Flying J in Eureka California this morning. Earily similar price to the last time we had an election......

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Yesterday 10-30-08.... Diesel $2.69...... Premium Unleaded $2.69....... Loves truck stop Chandler, AZ.......That's the first time Diesel has been the same as premium in quite a while......Terry

GET READY FOR IT TO START TO CLIMB BACK UP PASSED 3 BUCK A GALLON....... SAUDI'S JUST CUT PRODUCTION 900,000 BARRELS A DAY!
SUPPOSED TO WAIT TIL DECEMBER!
RM

$2.35 for gas today in Phoenix, AZ. I have a buddy who owns a party bus company and he was in Amarillo, TX the other day and saw gas at $1.99. I told him to lay off the sauce that he carries on his bus-HA.

>GET READY FOR IT TO START
>TO CLIMB BACK UP PASSED
>3 BUCK A GALLON....... SAUDI'S
>JUST CUT PRODUCTION 900,000 BARRELS
>A DAY!
>SUPPOSED TO WAIT TIL DECEMBER!
>RM

Wasn't the whole reason for the increased prices over the past year or so due to limited supply? If I was in charge, Hiroshima would look like child's play, and the whole middle east would be one big parking lot!.....

Brian..the wife and I are driving rig hand vans again this winter and fueled up last night in Marbleton for 1.98 a gal. Shows you how much of a gouge we are taking with the gas and oil boom around here.

EASY FOREMAN4X4!!!

YOU'RE STARTING TO THINK LIKE ME!!!

AND I REMEMBER WHEN I USE TO MAKE YOU MAD???

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!!

AFTER YOU MAKE THE BIG PARKING LOT LETS STAKE IT AS U.S. TERRITORY!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom