2,000,000 ILLEGALS???

B

bobcatbess

THEY ARE CLAIMING THERE ARE ABOUT 2,000,000 ILLEGALS IN THE FIRE INFESTED PART OF KALI???

WILL WE GIVE THEM A ONE WAY TICKET???

OR WILL WE FEED THEM???

HOPE EVERYBODY WE KNOW HERE AT MM ARE SAFE IN KALI???

HOW BOUT IT eel & D-CUP???

YOU OUT OF HARMS WAY???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>THEY ARE CLAIMING THERE ARE ABOUT
>2,000,000 ILLEGALS IN THE FIRE
>INFESTED PART OF KALI???
>
>WILL WE GIVE THEM A ONE
>WAY TICKET???
>
>OR WILL WE FEED THEM???
>
>HOPE EVERYBODY WE KNOW HERE AT
>MM ARE SAFE IN KALI???
>
>
>HOW BOUT IT eel & D-CUP???
>
>
>YOU OUT OF HARMS WAY???
>

>
>
>
469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>
>THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT
>OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS
>IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN
>BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING
>TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Kali might be infested but its not by the fire.

Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-07 AT 10:07PM (MST)[p]If we could just convince them that the anti's and do-gooders' are good eatin' we may have something going for us!

horsepoop.gif

Sincerly hope NO MMer's are caught up in this inferno. Really sad ... folks are loosing their homes ... god bless them and keep them!

RUS

>Sincerly hope NO MMer's are caught
>up in this inferno. Really
>sad ... folks are loosing
>their homes ... god bless
>them and keep them!
>
>RUS

Thats very nice. When I get old will I act like you and Dude?

Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-07 AT 10:27PM (MST)[p]I can see smoke coming over the mt. this afternoon. It's about 80 miles south of me. I've got exactly zero chance of getting burned out. I've got 40 miles of flat farmground all the way around me........and 2 million is way low.

JB

Eelgrass is safe too because he is probably 500 miles north of these fires and I am about 300 miles too.
Got a friend from army days down in SD but haven't heard from him in a day or two now, hope that he isn't caught in this mess.

Brian

THINKING ABOUT YOU ALSO kilo & BuckSnort!!!

FIRE AIN'T NOTHING TO PLAY WITH!!!

IF IT EVEN GETS CLOSE???

GET THE HELL OUT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

my kid got out in time she said 98 min. to go 5 miles on the i-5. near her place 200 homes lost. the bad thing is if you cant get out you have to go to tj mexico she said no way. she had a full tank of gas and ran with her cat. they are sending water bombers down from vancouver is. to help out. they 3 thousand fire fighters waiting to convoy down to cal. to help out. i hope they say ok come on down. rick

Thanks for the concern Bobcat! We're safe and sound up here. Well, safe anyway!:) I spent the last day of blacktail hunting season hunting in a driving snow/rain storm. I saw 12 does, and no pisscutters. That's OK!

Eel

Our sawmill should be getting lots of lumber orders real soon now!

Sent a few of my squads to the San Diego Fires to assist them with evacuating folks and guarding structures from potential "looters" that seem to always follow these events. It's an unbelievable fire storm with A LOT of devastation.

The career I chose long ago is dangerous, but what those firefighters are taking on is crazy, IMO. No amount of money could get me to do what they're doing up there. Some brave boys & girls up there on the lines folks. Hope the change of weather gives them an upper hand soon.

BOHNTR )))---------->

BOHNTR???

IF I REMEMBER RIGHT YOU'RE A LITTLE CLOSER TO THE FIRE???

DON'T TAKE ANY CHANCES!!!

WE LOST A COUPLE OF LOCALS THAT THOUGHT THEY COULD OUT-RUN THE FIRE EARLIER THIS SUMMER!!!

YOU CAN'T OUT-RUN A FIRE!!!

STAY SAFE & LET US KNOW HOW CLOSE THE FIRE IS FROM YOU???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Thanks bess. I'm actually farther north (In the Mts to the east of Fresno). We have had a fire close to us already in august though.

horsepoop.gif

bess:

My house is not in danger......I'm one of those crazy folks that live on the east side of the mountain ranges in the desert. Not much to burn here. :)

However, a few sergeants that work for me are right in the thick of it.....one which lives in Fallbrook and another who has a place up in Running Springs. Some personnel from the team helped evacuate him and his family and their precious belongings. Miraculously, the wind shifted and his place survived the worst wave. Some of his neighbors weren't as lucky. What's amazing is the amount of fires burning and how many different mountain/hill ranges are affected.

I always cringe when our agency provides mutual aid for neighboring jurisdictions in these type of incidents, as I know what fire can do and how quickly it can do it. Like I said before, give me a bad guy any day to take on.....I'll leave the firefighting to the pros.

The weather seems to be helping, but these firefighters have been on the line a LONG time and have been spread thin. A good ol' fashion rainstorm would be nice about now.

BOHNTR )))---------->

BOHNTR & BuckSnort!!!

GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE O.K.!!!

YA THATS WHAT WE WERE WISHING FOR EARLIER THIS SUMMER WAS A LITTLE HELP FROM GOD CUZZ THERE WASN'T ANYTHINGELSE THAT WAS GONNA PUT THIS FIRE OUT!!!

HEY KALI-CAT???

WE HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT YOU EITHER!!!

WHERES THE FIRE FROM WHERE YOU LIVE IN THAT "HOLE OF A STATE"???

MIGHT BE A "BLAZE OF A STATE" IF TINGS DON'T CHANGE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

? San Diego wants to rebuild | Main | Too early to say how avocados fared ?

Six illegal immigrants arrested at Qualcomm

San Diego:

Six undocumented Mexican immigrants were arrested today by U.S. Border Patrol agents at Qualcomm Stadium, after a report that they were stealing food and water meant for evacuees, according to spokesman Damon Foreman.

San Diego police responded to a call about alleged theft from the evacuation center and encountered six people in a van who didn't speak English and didn't have California driver's licenses, Foreman said. The police officers called the Border Patrol, who arrived at the stadium and made the arrests, he said. Foreman said the immigrants admitted they were Mexican citizens and that they were stealing.

Border Patrol agents are not looking for illegal immigrants at the center but will continue responding to police calls for assistance.

"We are not in any means at Qualcomm for enforcement capacity," he said. "We are not there to take advantage of a situation."

Foreman said the agents have been helping in the evacuation and rescue effort in addition to carrying out their main duties.

"We are dedicated to our primary mission to securing our borders," he said.

-- Anna Gorman

GODFREY! Makes you wonder where the rest of the 1,999,994 sneaky bastages are?????

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Oct-26-07 AT 08:23AM (MST)[p]I live some 300 miles north of all that bad stuff. We had our own fire in July and it devastated about 40% of our best winter range. 37,000 acres. A harsh winter will do some serious damage to the Inyo Mule deer subspecies.....we'll have to wait and see.

I have been a volunteer fireman for some 35 years, now I am too old and crippled, so they elected me Fire Commissioner. As with so many other agencies in the west, we have sent a crew south to help out.

Wildland fires are always bad. Watch the "blame game" start this week, it will be real interesting.

Some of these fires are arson.....open season on those guys, if I had my way. A San Diego County deputy actually "tagged" one this week.....I'd have him mounted.

I would bet my best rifle that the 2 milliom illegals numbers are low.....those are just the ones signed up for free services that you and I are paying for.

We have several in town here, working in various stores. I will not do business with those who employ them and they have the nerve to be pissy about that.

We actually have some illegals who OWN businesses here, but have never bothered to become citizens....try that in Mexico.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom