1st purchase from Cameraland

JMUPT

I just had my first purchase from Cameraland, and it will not be my last. I placed my order online on Wed and it was shipped within hours and I recieved it today. Shipping was free, the price was outstanding, and the communication was great. I'm sure alot of you have already purchased from Cameraland before, but for those who haven't take a look at these guys before you look anywhere else.

Glad to hear you are a happy customer. When someone is looking to buy cameras or optics, you need to atleast call Doug before buying. Camera Land is awesome and they treat their customers great.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I've spend literally thousands of dollars with them and have never received anything other than superb service.

A1 outfit with tons of knowledge, important contacts with the manufacturers, and exceptional service.

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

Have not heard of one person who hasn't had the same experience. I too have dropped a few K with cameraland and each time I'm surprised with how great their service is. Give them a try.

I bought a camera from them, when I received it there was a $300 rebate check in the box that I did not know that I had coming. They did all the work for me as far as getting that rebate. And that was on top of beating every other price I looked at.

I have spent alot of money there, and always happy.

Do you still get away with out paying state sales tax there?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom