198" deadhead

YBO

Long Time Member
A friend of mine gave me a couple deadheads from CO and WY. The CO rack (9x7) is 39" wide and the WY is only 24"wide (8x6) and scores 198"s. The WY rack has a yellow metal band on it. Not sure what it means. Inscribed on it is the following: 2002 WY ISGT $3.00 20949. The rack looks older than 2002. Any idea what the yellow metal band means. How much is the rack worth?

Wyoming Game & Fish will be at your Place Soon!:D

[font color="blue"]"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch
People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

Innovative Smart Grid Technologies?

People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

The $3 tag is a G&F Interstate Game Tag (ISGT), so it is a legally possessed head with that tag on it.

Thanks Topgun. Does that indicate it was a pick up or a legally taken buck?

Well, very true. The WY buck no doubt is legal...I guess. The 39" CO buck had a tag from '81'. The CO buck is at the taxi, but the UT is possibly up for sale.

>Thanks Topgun. Does that indicate it
>was a pick up or
>a legally taken buck?

Could be either because you're supposed to notify G&F before a deadhead is even picked up, which is not the case on sheds that aren't still attached to a skull. The tag would definitely mean it's legal to possess, You might be able to find out if it was shot or picked up as a dead head by contacting the G&F with that ISGT # that's on it to see if they have a record of it still available.

Hand the 39"ER over YBO or I'm turning you in!:D:D:D

People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

Bess, if you do, I'll contact that puke in OR (with a few dents in hs fender) to take names and kick some azz later.. LOL. The CO buck as at the taxi. Lost in OR send me a pm with your smart phone number and I'll send you a photo of the WY buck. Thanks.

Hey YBO?

I'm already in Trouble for Sticking up for LaVoy!:D

People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

Truly a tragic situation in Burns. I knew that there could be a better way, but I was pulling for the anti Govt people. This POS that lives on Pennsylvania Ave is responsible for all this Govt overreach. Peace brother

YBO, if you want me to post up those pic's, send them to me @

[email protected]

i usually can, we'll see what i can do...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Thanks Joey. I'm sending a pic over the phone today to OR. I wish I wasn't so antiquated with this high tech crap. Thanks for the offer anyway.

You're kidding! "2002 WY ISGT $3.00 20949" 24"wide (8x6)

That's the buck I killed in Wyoming back in 2000. It wasn't a dead head. It must have fallen out of my truck on the way home. I would sure like to have it back. :D

It's up near Reno at the moment. Final resting place to be determined later. Hell eel, you probably know my SS number, my CDL number, my CCW number, my birth date and my combination to get into my Ford F150. You're either a genius or have a crystal ball.

YBO sent pic after all. 198" buck

1776ybosent.jpg

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom