1968 Shelby

Well i just called momma and told her what i want for Christmas!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

OMG I would look SO COOL driving around in that. Someday I WILL own a kick-ass hotrod. Wish I had one right now. I'm already the coolest mom but I'd also be the one with the coolest ride at the football field. ;-)

I had a choice after high scool between the shelby and a triumph spitfire, i chose the spit fire and regreted it ever since LOL......

Nothing the matter with that car Manny but i'd like to see this guy under my tree.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Camaro-RS-1971-Chevrolet-Camaro-Fully-Restored_W0QQitemZ320321645192QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item320321645192&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Then i'd take the extra 80K saved and take us on a 3 state muley binge next year, eh?

Even though it's a Chevy, I like the way you think Sage. I've been a Mustang guy ever since I could say "428 Cobra Jet"; but I'll take the Chevy so I can hunt!!!

hey Joey,

I never had a camaro, but i had a GTO for awhile till i blew the motor....it was fast!;;;;;;;

Manny, some of those older GTO's were fast! real fast!

In High School my best friend drove a super bee with a 440mag. lot of peddle in that rig. probably all out top speed fastest car i been in. Scary!!

My other best bud was a mechanic's son, drove a 65 chevelle SS w/ built balanced and blued 396 tons of money in that motor, he owned the town in the 1/4...very quick!

I had a 67 firebird HO, seized the motor, perfect cond. otherwise and sat in garage until i sold it for $800. in '78 Why, Why, Why, did i do that???

Also had 71 TR GT6+, lots of speeding tickets, thing wouldn't hardly run @ 55mph unless in 3rd!! Nice road car but hard to keep it running, had to pay extra for import mechanics. I didn't know chit about fixen cars back then.

Also had a plain jane 68 chevelle, for my first car and a chick magnet bitchen nice 71 Camaro SS, for my last car.

Once i went Chev 4X4, a 76 sb fleetside, i never looked back, been a pickup guy ever since...Looking back, i was lucky to get through all those years of driving and being in fast cars, going fast, without getting killed. We did some stupid chit but that pretty much stopped when we all got our trucks...but i do like those older Z28's ;-) maybe someday! Joey

"i was lucky to get through all those years of driving and being in fast cars, going fast, without getting killed. We did some stupid chit but that pretty much stopped when we all got our trucks"

Ditto man,

I learned to drive on those dirt roads back when, never wrecked until i thought i was too drunk to drive home from a party one knight and my girl wasn't, so i thought, she lost it n got it side ways a 75mph, ripped three out four tire's off the rims but never rolled........i think my guardian angle must of been sitting on the roof of the car that knight!

Yep! ditto here as well!

Those days we were into Girls, Hunting, and our Cars. Not sure which order. Maybe things haven't changed so much after all. :) Joey

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-08 AT 06:54PM (MST)[p]I cannot believe this. sage and I have the same taste in cars. I may be an Ahole, but I know what to drive. The '67 Camaro also has a special place in my heart. I had a red one in high school. Deluxe interior, 327, 4 speed Muncie and Cragar SS wheels. It was cool. I thought I was. mtmuley I like the early Z28's also. How about a 1967 DZ 302 Rockcrusher 4 speed? 602 of them made. They didn't have a heater or a radio. They went fast in a straight line.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom