1911's CO-WORKERS,JUDAS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
JUDAS!

I'm getting good at meeting 1911's CO-Workers!

You know it Ain't good when the Phone Rings at 1:30 A.M. & one of your kids Ain't Home yet!

My Daughter Finally got Her Buck!

A Costly bit of Meat!

At least this UHP did admit to knowing 1911!:D:D:D

Just wanted to throw a 'Thanks' out to the UHP's and Federal Workers(You hear that RUS?) that are out there in the middle of the Night doing their Job for us!

I've met several UHP's(Not all by Choice!:D)and I'll have to admit,most of them were very Polite & Respectful!

Now I wouldn't mind being a UHP once in a while!:D

But surely wouldn't wanna do it full time!

I tried being a Cop when I was younger,Impersonating an Officer didn't work out too well for me!:D

So a BIG THANKS to the UHP's out there!

We do Appreciate You!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Did it total the deer? Surprised anyone out that way knows me.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Did it total the deer?
>Surprised anyone out that way
>knows me.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Cant wreck that many cruisers and not have a following cuz.

LOL!

You Boys are all taught the same!

First thing the UHP Asked was:

Is the Deer OK?

Jr gets in the Cop car with the Cop & they Back Track a 1/2 a Mile!

Jr had already drug it off the Road!

Cop was kinda Inpressed with the Rack so He had Jr help him drag it way off in to the Brush!

When they got back I asked the Basin 1911:

You get you a Steak?

He cracked a Laugh/Grin!

The He asks:

Is everybody OK?

I said everybody but the Deer & some Pride are OK!

Had to Laugh!

When I asked him if He knew any UHP's from up North He said He did!

I asked him if He knew 1911?

He says yes He did!

I said He's quite a Character & He agreed,LOL!

Then He says:Oh #####,then covers his Recorder Microphone but it was too late!:D:D:D

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

"Jr gets in the Cop car with the Cop & they Back Track a 1/2 a Mile!"

Was there a little speeding involved? I wonder where they learned that? LOL!

Eel

>"Jr gets in the Cop car
>with the Cop & they
>Back Track a 1/2 a
>Mile!"
>
>Was there a little speeding involved?
>I wonder where they learned
>that? LOL!
>
>Eel

Not from me Eel!:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!

Hey Lil Red!

Good to hear from you!

Ya,She's fine!

Warped Her Pride a little!

Too Bad another Deer had to die!

I think if they could count the actual number of Road Kills in Utah it'd be a bigger number than most people realize!

We've got so much Grass,Willows,Russian Olive Trees & etc growin along side the roadways people just can't see em until it's too late,the Trooper ain't real happy about the State not cutting some of it down!

After I got home yesterday morning at about 3:30 AM it was time to get my ass Rollin!

Headed to the Wasatch!

The Time I had got 3 miles away from where I live I had almost hit 5 Deer!

Just start out of Duchesne & Damn near hit 2 more Deer!

Just West of Starvation I damn near hit a Bull Elk!

Just West of Fruitland I damn near Hit another Deer!

On Strawberry somebody lost a Boat & Trailer & Piled it up!

I damn near hit 4 more Deer by Deer Creek Reservoir!

Down town Springville was the closest call with 2 Deer Waltzing out of somebodies driveway,JUDAS!

Mighta been a Good day to be Huntin them,I was finding them!:D

JUDAS PRIEST was I glad to see Daylight Roll around!

We haven't seen the Sun out in the Basin for 3 Weeks now!

Strawberry & the Wasatch felt like Summer out there Yesterday!

I think Ole Eel woulda been Nervous if I woulda had him strapped in the Passenger Seat yesterday!:D

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-13 AT 04:36PM (MST)[p]Well it is good to know that the Utah deer herd is doing better than had previously been reported, it just seems they are diminishing when in reality they are all lining up to jump out in front of Bessy's grocery getter!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hey Roy!

That's the only way I get em anymore!

With the Grille!:D

So Bess a couple questions...

1) was it a pisscutter?
2) did she take it within ethical distances?
3) did she stay on legal roads or did she get a tuneup from dad?

>So Bess a couple questions...
>
>1) was it a pisscutter?
>2) did she take it within
>ethical distances?
>3) did she stay on legal
>roads or did she get
>a tuneup from dad?

LOL Mike!

Answers:

1-It happened in the Basin,that should tell you indeed it was a PISSCUTTER!

2-Cop thought We were gonna Walk back to the Buck,jr said,We better take your Cruizer,about 900 Yards to get er Shut Down!

3-Legal Road but JUDAS,Yes,A TUNE-UP was in Order!:D

I think this UHP Sneaks back an Hour Later for a Fresh Steak & a New set of Horns!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom