NVBighorn

Long Time Member
OK, it become obvious that 1911 has flat out disappeared. What's the deal? fireball got him tied up? Him and Overton run off and get married? Is he being held captive at the clubhouse? He break his typing hand disciplining the primate?

WTF? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'd heard of it!

But never knew for sure!

He got his Stripes!

When you get your Stripes!

They Brainwash the UHP's with:"""You are Friends with No One"""!

I met one of 1911's Co-Workers out on the Interstate a couple years ago,He wanted my Autograph real Bad,He claimed He'd never even heard of 1911!:D

I think both of them are still LTAO!

That & I think Life is full of Issues to Deal with as We all Live on!

Hope all is Well for Lil Red & 1911!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Maybe he got assigned to the Mormon 500. If so, he'll be home for Thanksgiving if all goes well. Christmas for sure.

Eel

I heard he went under cover. Some kind of Polygamy case where he had to act the part with 4 wives?? I don't know. Heard it over the scanner. Don't worry Fireball he's probably not enjoying his "under covers" work. Lol

You guys are all wrong. I was waiting in line to be the 7th person in the nation to sign up for this fantastic socialized health care. Kept getting kicked off the server so I worried opening a MM browser was the problem.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom