1911 made it through one more year!

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-10 AT 09:52AM (MST)[p]Happy Birthday .45! Glad to see you made it one more year keeping our streets and highways safe from the drunk drivers, speeders and overloaded long haul semis.

Thanks for keeping MM a safe and fun place too! Wear your badges with pride my friend - you earned them!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I heard 1911 got a new gun!
212cop-tech-gun.jpg

Here's your Birthday Card 1911!
3839sexy-busted-cop-costume.jpg

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Hmmm, well I guess even LEO's should be recognized for getting older. So happy birthday I guess. Pay close attention to that video though. Just because you have "the right to arrest" doesn't mean you should use it carelessly or maliciously like most LEO's do, especially to minorities.

?Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see, but only a few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are, and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.? Niccolo Machiavelli

>Hmmm, well I guess even LEO's
>should be recognized for getting
>older. So happy birthday I
>guess. Pay close attention to
>that video though. Just because
>you have "the right to
>arrest" doesn't mean you should
>use it carelessly or maliciously
>like most LEO's do, especially
>to minorities.
>

Homie - where does this crap come from?? Seriously dude?? Can't you just wish him a happy birthday and be done with it? Why the lecture with every post?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Happy B-Day 45 Keep it real and keep it safe.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Happy Birthday Trooper!

7127barney_fife.jpg

Bet you wish you had more than one bullet now!

Slick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom