1911 and Bess unload concrete pipe

Roy

Due to the recent plumbing issues happening at 1911 and Lil Red's house, Bess volunteered to do some re-vamping to their plumbing which required installing a new concrete collar for the septic tank (Lil Red insisted they get the biggest one possible because she is tired of wielding a plunger!). So Bess brought one over and he and .45 employed Sageadvice to help them unload it. Here is the result,(notice the close supervision Sage provides from the ground while Bess and .45 are in the truck):

Great work fellas! I hear they will be working on the clubhouse next.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

HAHAHA

Yup another "I TOLD YOU SO " is in order, but they wont listen to me. I need to find better help ;-)

JUDAS Roy!

We were taking sages-advice!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Funny stuff, but I want to know where the Hell they hid 35,000 feet of copper wire they stole from off the highway?
Was that to use in the same remodel project?

Or are they making their own copper bullets?

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Jeeze thanks Roy!! Those guys were on the glue or something. Brain dead X 10! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Really? WTF did they think was going to happen?
More proof that the human race is breeding itself to be stupid.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom