16A new mexico

N

nmelkandmuleys

hey guys,
i was jus want a lil adviceon 16a. i am 17 and was thinking about puting in 4 the unit this year. im bow hunting this will be my second year. i was jus wondering about the chances of me getting drawn in this unit and any advise of hunting archery there will be very appreciated.

thanks,

nmelkandmuleys

Very tough to draw but a FANTASTIC tag. I drew the 1st season rifle tag in '08 and had a great hunt and harvested my best bull to date. If you are fortunate enough to draw an archery tag, I can definately point you in the right area and would help you in any way I can. The guy that knows 16A the best though is madglasser. He was a huge help for me. Best of luck
Ryan

thanxs a hole lot bud i will give madglasser a pm. i will let u know how i do. can i see any pics of that bull?

)))--FFA-WILDLIFE-JUDGING-->

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-10 AT 09:11PM (MST)[p]Thanks Ryan, haven't talked in quite some time!! Look forward to a chat.
NM- If you draw, its awesome!! Period, the best NM has to offer. I started hunting this unit when trophies were out of the question, now, well we all know whats up there!

If you draw, let me know and I will do EVERYTHING I can do to help you!

Travis

www.southwesthuntingadventures.com
www.huntingandfishingaz.blogspot.com

wow thanxs a hole lot i really didnt expect to get this kida suport from u guys. well i will be camping there at snow lake quite a bit this summer. do u have any suggestions on where i should focus my scouting?

WEST!! Just start heading west for now. I lived in Apache Creek for sometime and did not travel to far from home to scout 16A- hint, hint!

Travis

alright sounds good. have the elk been dropping bone lately? i wanna get something good, i found a pair of 6x6 sheds in bowlander canyon this weekend but nothin real special so i wanna sell them. where did u put in? good luck this year!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-10 AT 10:52PM (MST)[p]I don't apply for elk anymore, just rather hunt with other people! Will talk on PM for areas

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom