16" Bases

I've seen the photos guys...HUGE BASES!!
Can I show 'em Ransom? Can I?
------------------------------------------------------
By the way,
I live in UT.
There are a lot of UTARDS that live here.
I have also seen quite a few WYOMORONS, NEVADUHNS, COLORADORKS, ID-IOTS and AIRHEADZONANS in my travels.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-07 AT 11:38PM (MST)[p]ok on this post its 25in cuz it grew so much from the last post like this. Im short so its going to drag the ground soon! so hurry damnit

Another 10 minutes,.. ^&$^$^$

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

You lying piece of dogs*&%! Dont even post here if you aint gonna show the dam# pics!.....
Uh.....
Did I say that out loud?
MY bad

By the way,
I live in UT.
I have also seen quite a few WYOMORONS, NEVADUHNS, COLORADORKS, ID-IOTS and AIRHEADZONANS in my travels.

Oops! A little typo guys it should have read 1.6" bases silly me. Oh well here's the photo.

Ransom

47354513555901d8.jpg

WOW!
THATS A PIG!
UM...
No, wait...
Its a deer
(My bad again)

By the way,
I live in UT.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-07 AT 11:58PM (MST)[p]Your wife lies, Ransom. Sorry you're so delusional.

;-)

OH wait! I see where you said it was a typo. LOL Guess she's off the hook now, eh? lol

>Delusional? About being part Utard? Or
>Wyomoron?
>
>
Oh...I meant the part about that being 16 inches. ;-) lol

Ransom
I was gonna back you up with TTK and say I have seen the pics...then thought better of it. You're on your own.

By the way,
I live in UT.

I think that you guys need to turn the tape over. Use the inches
side like normal people not the cm side like moss#$%^.
That buck in the post above has antlers, which means he is a
legal buck which means I would probably kill him 16" bases and all.

>I think that you guys need
>to turn the tape over.
>Use the inches
>side like normal people not the
>cm side like moss#$%^.
>That buck in the post above
>has antlers, which means he
>is a
>legal buck which means I would
>probably kill him 16" bases
>and all.

1.6" bases.

Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-07 AT 11:59AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-07 AT 11:58?AM (MST)

At least you guys show the picture unlike some lying dogs in here.I have heard some tall tells in my life but that 15" base one has to be the most far fetched thing I have ever heard, how about you get a life and quit talking crap or show the picture!

too bad about last nights post i was havin fun. it was up this morning till an unnamed mmer single post got it nuked.
4736528733d09827.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-07 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-07 AT 06:21?PM (MST)

Icky or Beefy? No they're actually somewhat well behaved, must of been JB.

Ransom

Not I...
I NEVER do anything wrong... ;0)

By the way,
I live in UT.

>too bad about last nights post
>i was havin fun. it
>was up this morning till
>an unnamed mmer single post
>got it nuked.

Which one got it nuked? Was it the one of my dog w/his new chew toy? lol

Jenn
01306.jpg

O'K mine isn't as big as Overton's but it was close,
so I'm wondering who's the mod with the over-reactive nuke complex ?

DON'T QUESTION THE MODS Beefy!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Hey Overton,

You must have really taken it personal that Im not posting the pics yet. Were you the last kid picked for all the games? Did your friends keep secrets from you?

I didnt know that you not seeing the pics would cause you so much emotional turmoil. Youll just have to go cry on your moms shoulder until those pics are posted.

Maybe you should give us all a list of the things that hurt your feelings so that we can make sure that we dont post anything that is going to get your panties in a knot.

Eastwind

You don't seem to understand my sense of humor. Not sure where you saw any posts of mine attacking you. If there is one please show me.

Ransom

Eastwind..........365 posts, + or -, and you still don't get it.

This went beyond the pictures at about post 25 on " "15 in. Bases"........your failure to followup, or properly place the blame elsewhere, in a timely fashion, and your overly sensitive "friend"......all got us here.

This "dead horse" has more life in it still, than the Democratic National Convention. And has long been more interesting than the Republican one.........

did you catch him? LMAO

68% of your threads are like this.....

Good Times!!!!!!!

Nice hat!! Let's try to look a little bit more presentable out there, huh!? HaHa

Steve

That pic. reminds me of a picture that I've posted a few times!!

overton, obviously you dont understand my sense of humor either.

i was giving you a hard time like you were giving me one.

if i took anything personal i would have responded to alot more of the posts that have been on there. i actually thought your post was very funny.

the pics are coming i swear, just not until the other guys say its ok to post them, just trying to be respectful to their wishes.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-08 AT 12:59PM (MST)[p]Eastwind

Okay you got me. Thought you reached your breaking point. Anyway beat my cactus buck, he's a smoker. Made Mezcal with the horns so sad to say they are not any longer available to show.

Ransom

Wiszard don't be picking on my hat!

I didn't mean to pick on you about the hat. I also had a hat like that but I retired it after I saw how ridiculous it looked!! HaHa

Steve

FYI- You can buy brand new blaze orange hats out of the Cabelas bargain cave for $5.88 in case you are still using the same hat!!

Steve

Heck no I gave mine to Gilamonster because I found a slightly used one on the Quad Trail in Arizona. If I loose this one I'll buy one from Cabelas. What else is a bargin at the cave?

Ransom

There's all kinds of stuff in the bargain cave. Go to www.cabelas.com and click on bargain cave. Hunting clothes, hunting gear, fishing gear, womans clothes (if you're into that kind of thing), casual clothes are a few of the items you'll find in the cave.

Steve

RE: 16 ? " Bases

Thats what I'm saying Beefy. My cactus buck is flat out huge. It even has cactus thorns thrown in.

Ransom

Who is this ransom guy? What a dork!!!!!!!! Looks like he spent some time in Arizona and still has some thorns in his beep.

Here we go again!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

RE: 16 3/4" Bases Coming Soon

Was that her final answer? That's using her head! And some of you want a woman President!!!

Steve

Blonde chicks are fun.

BTW, the inches keep creeping up with no photo proof WTF ?

Beefy

The inches are creeping up because I have used a new method of measurement. As far as no photo's hasn't anyone ever told you Rome was not built in a day?

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom