14 year olds first elk

utcubby

A30EE90E-6124-4CE1-A4F0-66A0AB99687B.jpeg
48095D09-1859-4E00-9EE6-F324324B1996.jpeg
EDE1AC34-0503-4536-9F36-56DD09C14D4B.jpeg
D1E3F34C-D04C-43FB-9ACF-D67487790213.jpeg
CE7A7DB2-E90B-4D1A-8071-AD078C22F07F.jpeg

Broke his femur playing football 1 week before the hunt but still able to get it done. Had a few chances at bigger bulls but hard to get him set up just right. Last 15 minutes this guy came in and he made a perfect shot. Great memories were made!

Great job
My daughter broke her ankle on a Wednesday and shot a buck that next Saturday a few years . Used her crutch as a gun rest after a diffecult 100yd sneak. Great memories and now I’m gonna have to find the pic

Great job
My daughter broke her ankle on a Wednesday and shot a buck that next Saturday a few years . Used her crutch as a gun rest after a diffecult 100yd sneak. Great memories and now I’m gonna have to find the pic
Nice!
We had to set mine up in a lounge chair and call them in. Luckily some bulls were receptive. After calling the first one in and across a couple hundred yard meadow he was so pumped up he missed and short stroked the action not getting another shot.
He was bummed but said that was the most intense, coolest experience he has ever had. I didn’t get to witness it calling from about 100 yards behind him.
It was a rollercoaster, we kept at it and getting this bull with 15 minutes left in the hunt was icing on the cake!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom