125 wy deer son needs help

R

rocknroll

My son drew a unit 125 deer tag. I have not posted on here much and understand if you do not want to help. We are going to go up and scout for areas this summer. I know it may not do alot of good because the hunt is in Novemeber. We do not want to be with the masses and he is willing to eat a tag. If you could help it would be great.

Hey there rocknroll, anywhere along gooseberry creek is a good place. lots of deer and some pretty decent bucks also. some private property to deal with but not to bad. Or south of gooseberry creek is also good, right down on the border of the unit. seen some smokers in there.

Have to agree with mhfh.some pretty good deer southern border.Also heard alot about gooseberry creek.Worth a try!!!!

Thanks for the help. I am sure we will have a great time. Any time spend with your children is always a memory that will last a life time.

That time of the year I would either stay in a motel right in Worland or if you have a camper there is a nice RV Park on the north side of the main highway right on the east edge of town!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom