NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Well, you guys better start paying attention cuz exactly three years from today, the world is gonna change or end according to some. I think I'm gonna start repenting and behaving right now just in case.
4b2f1a3a1e9a20d6.jpg

I'm sure manny, our resident theologian,could shed some light on this.

http://www.december212012.com/

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2007-03-27-maya-2012_n.htm

http://www.universetoday.com/2008/05/19/no-doomsday-in-2012/

NEBULA is on its way ,do to be close to earth in 2012.Kinda scarey when you read about the effects it will have on our planet if the data is true.

According to Al Gore and friends, all babies born after 12-21-2012, will be born naked.........OMG!!!!

Total load of horse crap just like global warming! It is another line of b.s. to scare folks.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I still have tp and canned corn left over from y2k.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Interesting stuff there Bighorn and I've seen it all before... but, lately I have looked into this magnetic reversal thing quiet a bit and I think the author of that website you've linked to should do the same. Or at least more than they have. Quiet frankly, the poles reverse or attempt to reverse every 11,500 yrs. Its all in the core samples and quiet a few scientists have picked it apart and discovered with every ice age there was a pole shift or an attempted pole shift. I doubt anything like thats going to happen on that date but it could happen any day. Magnetic strength is now down 65% and when it begins it happens rapidly, its not a slow process. The results can be devastating, look at all the mammoths that have been found flash frozen in a block of ice, thaw them out and you can eat the meat. Its rapid, its cataclysmic, and often is an extinction event.

my .02

If Obama gets re-elected in Nov. 2012, then yep.....that will pretty much be the end alright.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Eel, if he keeps on the same path that he has been on, he might not live to see another election. There are a ton of folks who are growing more and more pissed at him and his douchebag cronies and sumpin gonna burst!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I don't know about you guys but I'm building a fallout shelter. It looks a lot like a new garage, but it's asteroid proof - and heated.

It's time to start stocking up on the essentials, beer, jerky, chips and salsa, candy bars, meat and taters. Also time to start thinking about rounding up a harem to re-populate the earth! Might want to add some wine for the ladies.
Eric

deerline.gif

>time to start thinking about
>rounding up a harem to
>re-populate the earth!

Well PB you better start looking now as picky as you are it may take some time to find those ladies. :)

Okay, I'll start with Tiger's soon to be ex. She's not as tall as I like them but she'll do. I'll re-poulate the earth with 6'+ blonde Vikings!
Eric

deerline.gif

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-09 AT 09:53AM (MST)[p]Don't worry fellas if your right with God it doesn't matter!!!
Only God knows when this all will end.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-09 AT 09:50PM (MST)[p]Quote"

Interesting stuff there Bighorn and I've seen it all before... but, lately I have looked into this magnetic reversal thing quiet a bit and I think the author of that website you've linked to should do the same. Or at least more than they have. Quiet frankly, the poles reverse or attempt to reverse every 11,500 yrs. Its all in the core samples and quiet a few scientists have picked it apart and discovered with every ice age there was a pole shift or an attempted pole shift. I doubt anything like thats going to happen on that date but it could happen any day. Magnetic strength is now down 65% and when it begins it happens rapidly, its not a slow process. The results can be devastating, look at all the mammoths that have been found flash frozen in a block of ice, thaw them out and you can eat the meat. Its rapid, its cataclysmic, and often is an extinction event."

===============

there are allot of simularities between the end times - Bible as with the 2012 Theory....

Isa 24:19 The earth will be broken up, the earth will split asunder, the earth will thoroughly be shaken.
Isa 24:20 The earth will reel like a drunkard, it will sway like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls?never to rise again.
Isa 24:21 In that day the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the kings on the earth below.
Isa 24:22 They will be herded together like prisoners bound in a dungeon; they will be shut up in prison and be punished after many days?
==============
Luke 17 Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of that the Son of God returns. In those days, the people enjoyed banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat and the flood came and destroyed them all.

"It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking,(They were homosexuals) they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building; But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

It will be just like this on the day the Son of God is revealed.

http://www.december212012.com/articles/religion/Biblical-Response.htm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom