12/21/12 What will you be doing?

overton

Long Time Member
I'm taking a long plane flight.

2311idiot.jpg

I won't be doing much of anything if my federal grant is not renewed to continue research into 2013.

Mosnar, thanks for leaving your old lady home. I'll be having a short flight & a quiet candle light dinner. Merry Christmas.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>I won't be doing much of
>anything if my federal grant
>is not renewed to continue
>research into 2013.

Why do bigfoots need grant money?

2311idiot.jpg

They're minorities Chubby, don't you know? All minorities, illegals, losers, scumbags, etc....get to live for free in this country.

Bigfoot46 just gets to go find this elusive of all government titt suckers and provide them with rent money and cigarettes.

>
>Rus she's flying the plane.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

I know. But yours or mine? Wouldn't be the 1st time one of the sister wives turned again' me. Have fun Bud!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Damn...I was going to buy breakfast this Saturday 22nd so guess that won't work out for you Overton. Well maybe next year sometime.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>I'm thinking I'm gonna have sex
>all day long. Ya know,
>just in case.

Dang count me in!!!

I am going to break a few of my rules, and then...

I have to hang ribbons for the funeral, of the little girl killed in shooting, help at sons Kindergarten party, then decorate, and have family Christmas party.

Good on you Lil Red!

Thanks for all your Help & Support!

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

>"I'm thinking I'm gonna have sex
>all day long. Ya know,
>just in case."
>
>Solo?...... Terry

If need be.

Dang count me in!!!

I am going to break a few of my rules, and then...

I have to hang ribbons for the funeral, of the little girl killed in shooting, help at sons Kindergarten party, then decorate, and have family Christmas party.
You go girl
Where the Heck is 1911?
I never get to go to a family Christmas Party!

Rutnbuck

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

> You go
>girl
> Where the
>Heck is 1911?
> I never
>get to go to a
>family Christmas Party!
>
>
>
>Rutnbuck

Thanks Bessy ...Pay it forward, plus if it brings that family a little glimmer of hope, or peace, it seems like the least I could do for all they have been through.

Rut 1911 is always working,he might be able to make it, come on down, should be good times and lots of laughs.( my cousins and sisters will be there)

Hey fellas if it was a solo thing, wouldn't it be like any other day? ;-) Just sayin

NVB I have that tie you wanted, if you still want to use it.:)

>"Dang count me in!!! "
>
>
>It wouldn't be solo then would
>it?..... Terry

AZ
I think they are hoping for clubhouse style....at least you guys would all be warm and ....nevermind ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom