sageadvice

Long Time Member
Well it took awhile but i have finally fulfilled my Contract with Founder and will expect delivery of my new truck in a few days. At first i wasn't really sold on writing of my stories and adventures here but Founder was very persuasive and his offering of the new pick-up sealed up any doubts i had that it wouldn't be worth it.

A month or so ago, he offered to sweeten the deal with leather seats included in that truck if i could somehow manage to add 20 new members to the site. That done, i talked him into letting me win a new backpack and no surprise to me that my few words on why i hunt, won the prize.

All in all, maybe i'd not be here if i wasn't compensated so well but hey, i had the time and what else was i going to do. Thanks Founder, Thanks Guys, I'm outa here unless Founder and i can further work something out! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

With a new truck and pack, You wouldn't have time to spend here, LOL.
I guess I got second because he getting me a new Ranger with a couple of guns and a new dog.
See ya on the mountain, I will be the one that is styling the new Rig. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Congratulations! The 2015's are just out and just in time for hunting season. Great timing Joey! Enjoy!

Eel

LOL, hope i got a couple guys a going anyway. :)

Thanks guys and gals!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

10,000 posts is a bunch i guess but how many posts would ol Bobcatbess have if he hadn't had to change his name so often?

Joey

Your winnings are great but nothing compared to what Founder paid me for being such a know-it-all.
He bought me a ranch in Wyoming and it's chock-full of game animals. I'll be posting some pics of my success, hopefully, later this Fall from my new ranch.
Zeke

Zeke, i'm not jealous one bit. In fact, you might be in the market for somebody to run that ranch for you. I'll say up front that i don't ride horseback anymore unless it's to get to the top for hunting purpose but i spent a good portion of my life doing what had to be done on a ranch-farm and i ain't forgot how.

I'll work cheap as long as there's my own little cabin, hunting privileges, and i can squeeze in a plumbing side job once in awhile for mad money. lol

First order of business is to plant about fifty nice apple trees in every part of your place!

Joey

Well Uncle sage!

I don't really know what the total would be?

It Took a Name or Two!

I'm bettin 30K+!

Most MM'ers don't even know what the Public Forum was here many years ago,I Had better than 8,000 Posts on it!

bobcatbess somewhere around 12K-13K Posts!

ShowThemToMe Not Sure,GAWD I liked that Handle!

There's a couple other Handles I mighta used also,lol!:D

I Think I mighta Burnt some of Fondlers BandWidth over the years!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom