104 THAT THEY KNOW OF ALREADY!!!

I wish they’d separate big game (including bears) and fish.

The article does that, but so few people actually read articles beyond the headline and first sentence.

19 big game animals (including 1 bear) is still way too many! But people are assuming this is the 104 when they see a headline like that.

Hey Nilly?

How Many If the Truth Was Known Do You Guesstimate?

I wish they’d separate big game (including bears) and fish.

The article does that, but so few people actually read articles beyond the headline and first sentence.

19 big game animals (including 1 bear) is still way too many! But people are assuming this is the 104 when they see a headline like that.

Honestly I have no idea. If we are including fish, that number is exponentially higher!

As in move the decimal point at least one spot, if not two.

I'm just hoping they separate fish as well.

104 threads with Tri defending "good people who are misunderstood and targeted by DWR" would be tiring.

Interesting how this story pops up after the DNR got hammered for making DWR traffic cops.

Coincidences🤷

How many fish citations are from strawberry res. I read a comment from a retired DWR officer on fakebook the other day that was so true. He said Strawberry is destroying next generation fishermen. It's the most unfriendly kid fishery in the state due to restrictions that kids can't decipher. Also mentioning the cool guys that catch 100 fish a day. They kill way more fish than a four fish limit. Making strawberry a 2 fish limit with no other restrictions would eliminate almost all fish citations at the berry.

Kids don’t have to keep fish to be excited about fishing. My kids very rarely want to keep a fish they catch.

They have caught and thrown back dozens upon dozens of fish at Strawberry without a complaint, only asking when they get to go back. I think that is way more of an adult issue than a kid issue.

Sad to say it is only going to get worse. 20 million illegals just walked across the border in 3 short years.

Most of them will eat anything they can get their hands on.

They have already been caught killing and eating all kinds of stuff, Pet cats, dogs, tame park waterfowl. One Nicaraguan got caught killing and eating a Bald Eagle.

Last edited:
If Strawberry Isn't Poisoned Again In The Near Future It Won't Matter!

I'm Hoping The walleyes Are Doing Well Enough To MUNCH A Whole Bunch Of Them F'N CHUBS!

Most People Don't Have A F'N Clue Of How Many TRASH Fish Are In There!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom