$1000 doe

nfh

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-12 AT 08:26PM (MST)[p]well i got more extra doe tags this year to keep the numbers right on our riverbottom. i waited for 3 days for a doe to come in that i knew for sure didnt have fawns. had a 25 yard shot and dropped her in her tracks.

so i was cutting the doe up into steaks/hamburger. well my last chunk of meat i was going to slice some stew meat. WHACK. i cut myslelf with the knife..blood was shooting everywhere. i cleaned it and it would not stop bleeding. went the ER and got 3 stitches......i know the bill is going to be at least a grand at the ol powell hospital
next time i am putting the mesh glove on.
100_1982.jpg

That's about how much I spend for a buck prarie carp, by the time I get back home to Kali. That's without cutting myself.

:)

Eel

>That's about how much I spend
>for a buck prarie carp,
>by the time I get
>back home to Kali. That's
>without cutting myself.
>
>:)
>
>Eel

If you don't like eating speedgoats, then stay in Comifornia and eat your tofu. Antelope are my favorite wild meat! Then again I don't expect or want it to taste like beef!

That's why I let someone else butcher the animal and let them CUT their self. I do my skinning etc. but the meat cutting and wrapping and freezing by local places where I hunt.

DOGG.....your a newby here so lighten up, Eelgrass justs likes to "stir the pot" a bit. He has taken a number of Lopes both in WY and Kali and loves the meat just like the rest of us do.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

nfh...LOL. Did the same thing. Couple years ago killed a moose. Was cutting up the last piece and stuck boning knife into my wrist, cutting an artery. Made a trip to the ER.

Got good insurance and my share was minumal. Now I wear a kevlar glove.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

dogbiter, it's good to see you defend antelope meat. Besides blacktail meat, it's my favorite!

When I was younger (which is a relative term) I used to get buck fever so bad that every time I killed a deer, I would cut myself gutting it. Every time! Finally after many years, I calmed down enough to where I didn't lose as much blood as the buck.

Eel

Chuck Norris has never skinned his own harvest. He makes the dead animal skin itself.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

>Chuck Norris has never skinned his
>own harvest. He makes the
>dead animal skin itself.
>

>
i sure could of used chuck norris when i was cutting her up..

but in the end she is tasting great!!!!!!!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom