1000.00+200.00 REWARD FOR INFO!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

I stopped in to see some Local Friends this afternoon!

I didn't know nothing about it but some JACKASS/TARD shot his Favorite Stock/Farm Dog a few days ago on his own Property!

He had countless time in training this Dog,He went everywhere with his Owner,day in,day out!

The Owner showed me an ad He's placed in the Local Paper:
1,000.00 Reward for info leading to Whomever done this Cowardly act!

I'm adding 200.00 more for any info!

Just a word of warning to the ##### that Shot this Dog,You'd best hope the Law gets a hold of your sorry lowlife Ass before the Owner does!

Anybody that has any info can reply or send me a PM!

If you want to stay anonymous that's fine too!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

My guess would be a neighbor, especially if they have teenagers. If it was out in a field maybe someone thought it was a coyote. But if it was by the house or barns, they knew what they were doing. Sorry for your friend. I lost my dog last year, but that was old age.

My cuz aka rackman just lost his dog of five years and a damn good dog. Someone poisend her, what scum does that? I'm not a mean guy but they better hope I dont find out who did it. Karma is a ##### and they will get what they deserve.

Any known reasoniong behind why the dog was shot? That's too bad...unless it was attached to a mule deer's throat.

This happened in Altonah Utah!

Floyd Lyons is the Rancher and the Dog meant alot to him just like Our Dogs mean alot to us!

He posted a REWARD Ad in the Local Nickel Ads here in the Basin!

-------------------------------------------------------

No the Dog wasn't chasin Deer for anybody above asking!

The Dog was a Well Bred Border Collie and was well trained by his Owner,never had a mean bone in his body & liked everybody!

This Dog was Special,you know how once or two in a Lifetime you get a Dog that stands out from the others,this was one of them Dogs!

I like to Hunt & Shoot as much as anybody but for somebody just to shoot a Dog just to see it Fall is BS!

We may never find the JACKASS that did the Cowardly act,but if we don't I hope you burn in HELL whoever you are!

Merry Christmas everybody & keep your ears & eyes open!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

B Bop put me down for a C note if the person is caught and prosecuted.Not Kidding!

Is it possible to call the Local News Paper,TV,or Radio stations in his area,to get them on board to do a story on this?

People are very supportive of things like this after the Michael Vick incident.

I would check out what the statement above said on the teenagers in the area.

You know mistakes are made(not saying this is one)but if someone accidently harmes your pet they owe it to you the owner/family to Man Up and bring the animal to you and beg for your forgiviness and to offer what is it he/she can do to make it right,not that anyone really can but it's the thought and respect that would go a long way with me.

Tell your friend sorry for the lost and keep us informed.
Maybe you can post so pixs of the owmer and his dog in the good times.

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Thanks for the support Guys!

Thanks joe for adding a C note!

The Dog was shot for nothing more than Ignorance & Arrogance!

I agree,Teenagers/Kids do stupid stuff,I mighta did some stupid stuff in my younger day but I sure as Hell never shot anybody's pet just to see it fall!

Thanks!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

You can't mistake a border collie for a coyote just no way in hell. It was done on purpose.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

....I hope you find them bess.....they need a month to heal, the law doesn't need to be involved.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Sorry to hear that bbop, I know what it feels like to loose a great dog and companion for no damn reason! I hope you find the sob that did it. My wife is still crying over the loss of our great dog.

Thanks for the Support Guys!

Ya Life ain't Fair sometimes!

Looks like We are up to 1400.00 on the REWARD!

Thanks for chippin in Guys!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

RE: 1000.00 200.00 REWARD FOR INFO!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-10 AT 09:31AM (MST)[p]Boy am I ever sorry to ever hear anything like this.

I have two dogs who just happen to be my best friends and when you understand and love dogs, you understand the true nature of such a horrific act. God made lots of neat animals, but I personally think he saved the best for mans best friend.

It's obvious that the person or persons that did that have never been emotionally touched by a dog. or truly understand a dog and their owners bond. And sadly some people go through life with never understanding that strong and unique attachment.

Hopefully those responsible for such despicable and cowdily acts will be caught and punished. I would add to the reward fund too.

I have a couple weimaraners but my next favorite breed is the border collies.

Here are a couple photos of our dogs, taken just yesterday as they enjoyed Christmas. If anyone just realized what is taken away with such senselessness, they would never do it.

Best wishes on finding the sucmbag. BB

This is Oxford in his elf hat.
1632oxford_elf.jpg

And this is Lexi at the dining room table.
2831lexi_sitting_at_the_dining_table.jpg

To many dogs mean and add so much. I feel for those that don't or can't understand that simple principle!

B-BOP!!!

Since it is Altonah we are talkin about here, ever thought maybe someone was tryin to get x-mas dinner??? Maybe things got a little tense and they took off before they got him gut out? Just a thought.

In all seriousness, its sad to hear about a good workin or huntin dog getting shot. When I was a kid some POS swirved off the road to hit my bird dog. My Bro and Cousin went lookin for em to tune em up but they hid out. Luckily after a hundred stitches her hide was sown back on. They caught her hide with their bumper and about skinned her. She lived another 10 or so years and died of a ripe old age of 16. She was one of the rare great ones.

throw me in for a C-note...for both the reward and bail money, buglinbilly thanks fore sharing the cool pics

that sucks... My Pops used to have a Elkhound named Toke that some jackass swerved off the road to run over. People like that get what they deserve... it all comes full circle.

Team_UNC

bb' you dont let that dog drink wine . and hunt the same day do you...?

Not only can she handle her wine but look what she was able to fetch after a hard night of drinking. She really is an incredible dog!

6662lexi_and_her_christams_duck.jpg

367lexi_with_christmas_duck.jpg

Again I hope they get the person who did this.

Happy New Year to all. BB

Hey Chris-----any word yet?

Ya know me and 'Da Warden' are in for a 'C' note to add to catching the POS.

Robb & PL

Thanks Guys!

Had some stuff happening the last couple days but nothin yet on the Dog poacher!

We gotta be up around 1500.00 or so!

Thanks for banding together Guys,It is appreciated Highly!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom