100 elk

hornkiller

Long Time Member
Any body down a bull yet?

Anything even on the unit bigger than 320?

hornkiller.jpg

There use to be one over 320. LOL. Watched him for a couple of months and got extremely lucky. :) Very humbled and grateful for the opportunity to harvest such a great bull.
718020130913_150942.jpg

Well if you look at the time line I posted before you put this pic on this post so up to this point there wasn't any proof in front of my eyes. I'm guessing no one has ever lied to you? and you have never seen any thing posted on the internet that wasn't true?

Congrats to the hunter that scored!

>There use to be one over
>320. LOL. Watched him for
>a couple of months and
>got extremely lucky. :) Very
>humbled and grateful for the
>opportunity to harvest such a
>great bull.
>
718020130913_150942.jpg

Dammit my friend! Am I the last to know that you killed a whooper in the Cowboy State??????

Congratulations Mark! I'm so happy for you.

Zeke

LOL. Thanks Zeke. Remington posted it over on the Elk Forum as well. You guys hunting the Wasatch this year?

That's a dandy bull!! I know a kid that was trying to kill him he probley messed you up a few times?

He says there is 2 a lot bigger than him is why I made this post in the first place! ( I call BS) I work close and never seen a bull even close to yours. So great job man!

hornkiller.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-13 AT 10:34PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-13 AT 10:32?PM (MST)

Thanks Hornkiller. Well, there was a kid... :). And he had the same right as me to be there. Probably not quite the way I would hunt the bull, But that's why they call it hunting. There were several other guys after him. Pretty much after the Labor Day Weekend everyone went home except for one or two. Made for some fun hunting. We scouted for a couple of months in the area, and I didn't see any that were bigger than this one for sure. A couple of decent ones, but this one seemed to be the man. He had 42 cows and calves to his name. I'm sure there's another happy bull right now. :)

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom