10 years from now....

No by then everyone will realize I am right all the time and even Founder will acknowledge me as king-I will have super-moderator powers to not just nuke posts but send shocks up the keyboard to trolls and those I don't like.

So all of you would be wise to be nice to me now.....

:)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-10 AT 04:31PM (MST)[p]I asked myself this same question 10 years ago.....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

You mean another 10 years I don't know the last ones been hard.LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Lol If im here in ten years I will need some serious help. Even more then I do now.

<Stu Padaso Hunting Gear Pro Staff

<Dixie Nourmous Field Staff

So you think things will change in the next Decade?
I doubt it highly,You'll still have one_wet_boot!}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Nope. I'll be retired in Alaska with no internet or contact with the outside world!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Hey pb?
What'ya gonna do in Alaska?

Don't count your fish hooks yet, I should still be around here but might be a bit slow in responding....LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>The sad part is old timers
>like Eel and Kilowatt will
>have passed away of old
>age

Then you and JB will be the old timers.....I'm gonna start remembering some of the jokes for later use.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I'll be in my late 30's by then. Man, I sure hope I dont fall and break a hip or something.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-10 AT 09:19PM (MST)[p]overton, check back with me in 10 years. I might be ready for that trip to Kona.......NOT!!!:)

Eel

B-Bop-a-Bessy. Nothing but fishing, hunting, cutting wood and living the rest of my days like a hermit with the occasional visit to see my kids.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-10 AT 05:36PM (MST)[p]>B-Bop-a-Bessy. Nothing but fishing, hunting,
>cutting wood and living the
>rest of my days like
>a hermit with the occasional
>visit to see my kids.
>
>Eric
>

>
> Ultra liberal, wolf loving,
>illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on
>crack piss me off!!!!
>
>
deerline.gif

And maybe a can of butter flavored Crisco?

Pbear, they have self contained solar powered units for running a lap top. Don't leave us!

Eel

Hey pb?
Why ain't your wife & kids gonna be with you?

10 years from now you Bass Terds better not hijack my thread to talk about the weather!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom