10 Fastest American Cars

I think a hot V-8 car will always be available. Would you buy a Vette with a 6 cylinder? Most cars on the list are anything but daily drivers anyway. The Cadillac CTS-V is one sweet car, and leaves most Euro snob cars in its dust. If I could afford any one of the cars on the list, gas mileage would be of zero concern. mtmuley

Me too mtmule. Always wanted a vette. Perhaps a convertable, 460hp that will only go 190. Someday... someday.. if the lord truely loves me.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Ya Slick!

I can see you now!

Sorry 1911,I didn't know I was doing 180 MPH in a 45 MPH Zone!

You'd last about one day Slick before you'd have your Wife bring the Copper in for Bail money!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Not to worried about 1-911... I figure I be long gone while he was choking on doughnut setting in his Crown-Vic.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I must have clicked on the wrong link. I swear one was the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Top speed 155. What a death trap that would be.

WTF?

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-11 AT 09:50PM (MST)[p]Oh, how I'm ashamed of being an American after reading that list!

125 top speed made the list. Quick enough off the line, but my 1983 Yamaha Seca turbo has a better top end, and that's on one wheel!

I'm suprised Mattel( or whoever is making bigwheels these days) didn't have something on the list, maybe they are in the top 20?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

That Caddy Grocery Getter wouldn't be bad!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

ya the caddy would make a fun grocery getter.

I can guarantee you the ford Taurus wagon might go 100 mph once and then the plastic tranny parts would go 200 mph in the opposite direction. what a POS!

A Jeep WTH is america coming to when some of these cars made the top 10.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom