10 Deer Controlled points

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I lived in Utah from 99-2005. I have 10 Non Res points now. Any ideas for a decent draw hunt please PM if you can. I knew the Nebo area and also the BC but my odds aren't great there.
Thanks

At 10 pts your behind the wave of people that started applying for everything when UT opened up to all species in 2008 or 9. You will be waiting for a long time. The late Muzz hunts on general units is what you need to be looking at. Vernon archery is your closest limited draw at 12/13 pts.

Last edited:
At 10 pts your behind the wave of people that started applying for everything when UT opened up to all species in 2008 or 9. You will be waiting for a long time. The late Muzz hunts on general units is what you need to be looking at. Vernon archery is your closest limited draw at 12/13 pts.
What a bummer, oh well.

What a bummer, oh well.
Look at the late muzzy hunts on the general units if you are looking to burn your points. Your odds will be best on those hunts. I know one unit in particular that only had 5 non residents apply for the 1 tag given.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom