1 MOA target from at 2.07 miles

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
RATON, NM -- Billy Carter, a native of Spring, Texas, hit a 1 MOA target from a distance of 2.07 miles at the NRA Whittington U Long Distance Range last week. Carter improved the accuracy of his 2013 record, shooting a CheyTac USA M200 Intervention? chambered in .375 CheyTac topped with a Vortex Razor HD Gen1 scope.

Read more:

http://origin.library.constantconta...7030-132/Texas+man+hits+1MOA+target+at+2.docx

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

3'x3' target at 3650 yards. That's way impressive. NICE SHOOTN TEX! I was impressed with the optics he did it with.

So?

The Last Few years I have Kills at:

378 Yards!

538 Yards!

About 750 Yards!(Not confirmed with a RangeFinder on this one!

Does this make me a Short Range type a Guy?

2.07 Miles!

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON May-20-14 AT 08:20PM (MST)[p]And everyone complains about a bowhunter shooting a deer at 40 yards!!!

but best of west can shoot crap at 1300 yards all day and no complaining. I would like see their footage they don't show. I have seen a lot of shots in the butt and they say we made a good shot. good grief

>About 750 Yards!(Not confirmed with a
>RangeFinder on this one!
>
>Does this make me a Short
>Range type of guy?
>
>

No, but it does mean you have to turn in your MM ethics police badge.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>
>>About 750 Yards!(Not confirmed with a
>>RangeFinder on this one!
>>
>>Does this make me a Short
>>Range type of guy?
>>
>>
>
>
>No, but it does mean you
>have to turn in your
>MM ethics police badge.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

GEEZUS NVB!

They're shootin nearly 3,000 Yards further than me!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>About 750 Yards!(Not confirmed with a
>RangeFinder on this one!
>
>Does this make me a Short
>Range type a Guy?

Could you see your target with the naked eye? Then yes, you're a short range guy. Bessy needs a bigger gun.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

Wow
That's some long range banging.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom