07' Nevada Desert Sheep

H

HuntNevada

Like in the General Forum i shot this ram at 500 yards, after the shot he decided to tumble 200 ft. down the ledge he was on. This is a great early birthday present i couldn't ask for more with family and friends it was a great hunt. He scores right around 157 and change. Let me know what you think and thanks.

4737c5436ead2e2e.jpg

4737c5927055c73f.jpg

4737c5a97107043a.jpg

4737c5cc71ad01d2.jpg

4737c60973202a7e.jpg

Great Job!! Looks like you have a great group of friends and family along with you . Well done!!!!!!!!

Nice ram!

Your picture sequence is funny. You and the ram, then you, your buddies and the ram, finally a whole mess of people with the ram. Did some transcients working their way to Vegas jump in for a quick picture? j/k

Congrats on a great ram. What I like is all that "young" help. Looks like thay could pack an elephant off the mountain....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

That is a fine ram. You got the tough one out of the way. Are you considering attempting the Slam? Regardless, you'll have memories for a lifetime.

Thanks for the reply guys, yea my buddies are great guys and were always there for each other on every hunt to help. Warren yes i want to attempt to do the slam, as hard as it is i am very optimistic and hope i will be able to do it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom